The automatic tube labeling system is mainly used in blood collection points such as hospital wards, outpatient clinics or physical examinations. It is an automated blood specimen collection system that integrates queuing, intelligent tube selection, label printing, paste and dispensing. The system and hospital LIS/HIS networking, reading patient medical card, automatically obtaining patient related information and testing items, automatically selecting test tubes of different colors and specifications, printing patient information and testing items, automatically pasting test tubes, ensuring medical order, patient information, blood collection and the contents of the specimen are completely consistent and safe.
The intelligent blood collection management system consists of the following four parts:
Queuing and numbering system, automatic test tube labeling system, test tube conveying system and automatic test tube sorting system.
Each subsystem has the function of being used alone or in combination. The system is mainly used in hospital outpatient centers, medical examination centers and other blood collection places.
1. Patients line up to call the number.
2. Patient waiting for call
3. The nurse calls the patient to go to the window to collect blood for identification.
4. The test tube automatic labeling system realizes tube taking, printing, pasting, reviewing, tube discharging, and is directly used by nurses for blood collection.
5. The nurse puts the collected blood test tube on the conveyor belt and transfers it to the test tube automatic sorting system.
6. The automatic test tube sorting system is automatically sorted according to the set test tubes and automatically delivered to each inspection room.
1. The modular design of four subsystems of intelligent blood collection management system, each subsystem can be composed or used separately.
2. The blood collection window is equipped with an independent test tube automatic labeling device, each device works in parallel, does not affect each other, and can be expanded as needed.
3. Test tube sorting speed is fast, there are many sorting categories.
4. Multiple labeling devices are running at the same time, and the processing speed of a single unit is fast (≤4 seconds/branch) to meet the peak blood collection requirements of the hospital.
5. The labeling system does not need to be stopped, and test tubes can be added at any time.